What You Need To Know About Dairy Policy and Markets
The MILK Business Conference is happening November 6-8 at the M Resort in Las Vegas. The agenda for the conference is packed full of business insights, thought provoking topics and plenty of time to network, but there’s two sessions you really won’t want to miss.
On Monday evening three dairy leaders will discuss today’s hottest dairy issues ranging from immigration reform to NAFTA. Panelists include:
- Jim Mulhern, CEO of the National Milk Producers Federation
- Tom Vilsack former secretary of agriculture and current CEO of the U.S. Dairy Export Council
- Michael Dykes, CEO of the International Dairy Foods Association
Tuesday’s sessions will kick off with a live taping of U.S. Farm Report. Panelists include:
- Mike North, president, Commodity Risk Management Group and Know Your Market blog analyst
- Scott Brown, agriculture Extension economist, University of Missouri
- Bryan Doherty, senior market advisor, Stewart Peterson
The taping happens from 7:15 to 8 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 7 in the Milan room at the M Resort.
Go here, for more information at to register for the conference.